As a well established family business, we take pride in our work and are pleased to offer a comprehensive electrical service. Large enough to undertake significant house build projects or shop/restaurant refits in the south-east and London, yet small enough to provide a flexible local service, our friendly team of electricians is at your service.
To all our clients… (please note this update is correct as of 16.3.2020)
We recognise that clients may be concerned about having electrical work undertaken at this time, even if it is emergency electrical works. Safety for our clients and employees is our first priority. Therefore, we at MJ Electrical undertake to do the following in an effort to keep going whilst minimising risks to our clients and employees:
- If any of our staff show signs of infection, they will not come in to work and will not be in contact with clients.
- We will follow the advice to wash hands frequently but will also make sure we wipe down all surfaces such as fuse boards, sockets, door handles etc when we leave your job.
- We are very happy for clients to stay in a different room whilst the job is undertaken to avoid face to face contact. If we need to communicate with you, we will do so by phone.
- No paperwork will be handed over on site, we will do this afterwards by email.
- We will minimise coming into people’s homes and businesses for quotation purposes. Many quotes can be sent online if you provide us with details and photos of what needs doing.
- Businesses, schools etc – we are able to work out of hours and come onsite once employees or pupils have gone home for the day.
- We can always reschedule works for later in the summer if preferred, no clients should feel they have to continue with works if they feel uncomfortable with that.
- Finally, we are happy to drop off food supplies etc for anyone unable or uncomfortable about going out, let us know in advance and we will bring it with us!
We sincerely hope all our clients stay well and healthy.
All at MJ Electrical
We are also pleased to be able to offer builders and developers a reliable electrical service, backed up by a high level of up to date technical expertise in a world of new technologies and home automation.
We are a local business, employing local people, many of whom started with us as 16 year old apprentices. We are not a franchise nor faceless organisation; our reputation relies on constantly meeting and achieving customer expectations. As a NICEIC Approved Contractor, you can be sure of our adherence to safety and quality.
New build houses in Tring, 2017